Bee stinging was used many years ago in folk medicine of many countries, including India, China and Greece.
Bee venom is a secretion of special bee's glands, which operates through a sting in case of defense of offspring, jacks or self-defense. The venom is produced by large (acid secretion) and by small glands (alkaline secretion).
Bees stinging apparatus has the following structure: stinger, venom sack and two venomous glands. At the time of stinging bee plunges the tip of its sting into the skin and immediately flies, and sting with a stinging apparatus remains in the skin.
Bee venom has the form of a transparent, yellowish liquid with a sharp bitter taste and strong odor.
Bee venom is widely used in modern medicine:
- Improves fat metabolism, which in turn regulates cholesterol metabolism, reducing its content in the blood;
- Enhances the action of enzymes and hormones;
- Stimulating the system "adrenal glands-hypophysis ";
- Promotes rapid bone growth;
- Has anti-inflammatory effect;
- Contains substances that make the body temperature decreases;
- A positive effect on the central nervous system;
- Increases immunity;
- Increaseas vitality and efficiency;
- Improves sleep and appetite;
- Has antiarrhythmic effects and the ability to stimulate the heart;
- Restoring the myelin sheath of nerve fibers, as a result it normalize the nerve impulses;
- Improves sexual function;
- Promotes salt excretion from the human body;
- Stimulates brain activity;
- Increases the elasticity of connective tissue;
- Has ganglioblocking action;
- Improves hearing, eyesight and memory.
Today there are various techniques and methods of administration of bee venom into the body, including the skin rubbing ointments, intradermal, by electrophoresis, phonophoresis, and treatment with live bees stinging. It should be noted that treatment with bee venom should be carried out only under medical supervision.
Thus, bee venom is a unique substance that effectively treats almost the entire human body.
To attention of readers
Prepaid electronic version of "Doctor Bee" (www.docbee.com.ua) is 120 UAH per year
Subscription to the printed version of the magazine.
Magazine subscription to the "Doctor Bee" continues permanently from any quarter in all post offices of Ukraine, the cost for one quarter of 2016 is 27.10 UAH.
Postal Code: 86733