Throughout the multimillion history of existence of bees they are accompanying by pest – wax moth ("golden butterfly").
Wax moth is a creature whose larvae are able to digest and absorb beeswax, also they consume pollen, cerago, wax comb, honey, propolis, royal jelly, chitin of larvae and pupae of bees, which is a source of protein for moths. They are the recyclers of the raw in a hive, utilizers of bees' waste products, and they have cumulative (accumulation) feature in relation to biologically active products of beekeeping.
Today moth extract has the following main therapeutic qualities:
- antiviral effect;
- antibacterial effect;
- immunostimulatory effect;
- regulation of metabolism;
- improvement of blood circulation;
- promote the resorption of scars;
- improvement of the nervous system and sleep quality.
Preparations of moth are used in the following areas of medicine:
- andrology, gynecology (help with male and female infertility, pathology of pregnancy, facilitate menopause and enhance sexual activity);
- gastroenterology (treatment of hepatitis, colitis, cholecystitis, ulcers and so on);
- gerontology (help prevent diseases that occur in old age);
- hematology (treatment of anemia and other blood diseases);
- immunology (enhance immunity, use in the treatment of immunodeficiency);
- cardiology (improves patient's condition with myocardial infarction, hypertension, myocahrditis, arrhythmias, congenital heart defects and other diseases of the cardiovascular system);
- pediatrics (use in cases of chronic diseases of the bronchi and lungs, low immunity, anemia, neurosis, developmental disorders, and so on);
- pulmonology (treatment of chronic bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma and respiratory allergies);
- phthisiology (acts as an aid in the treatment of tuberculosis, as well as tuberculosis infection);
- surgery (used in case of postoperative weakness, to treat osteoporosis)
To attention of readers
Prepaid electronic version of "Doctor Bee" (www.docbee.com.ua) is 120 UAH per year
Subscription to the printed version of the magazine.
Magazine subscription to the "Doctor Bee" continues permanently from any quarter in all post offices of Ukraine, the cost for one quarter of 2016 is 27.10 UAH.
Postal Code: 86733